Osteoporosis is the thinning of bones, those results in making them weak and brittle. They become is weak that they get painful fractures.
Osteoporosis fractures take place in the wrists or in the lower back that includes the hip and spine. Osteoporosis affects bones in a way that occurs when bone tends to slow down the procedure of replacing old bones with new bones. It can occur at all ages and to all races but Asian women in their old age are a special target for osteoporosis.
The drawback of having osteoporosis is neglecting daily life activities and preventing regular lifestyle measures to an extent.
Rheumatologists tell that there are no severe or specific symptoms that become notable for the occurrence of osteoporosis, but the basic triggers that take place osteoporosis are as below mentioned,
- Brittle bones that break easily.
- Height loss.
- Damaged posture of the body, for example, bowed or bending position.
Risk factors are at a great range in this medical condition which determines the situation of the patient,
- Female gender has higher chances of getting this condition.
- Old age.
- Out of the whole world, Asians are at the highest risk.
- Low sex hormones in the body.
- Weak thyroid glands.
- Lower calcium level in the body.
- Eating irregularities.
- Gastric issues.
Specific diseases related medicines taken by people for following certain issues has always been a great risk for conditions like osteoporosis
- Gluten-sensitive enteropathy.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Kidney or liver disease.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatologists tell that there are no Treatment measures but there is a precaution that can be taken to avoid the worsening of this condition. This medical condition won't further aggravate if the followings are taken care of,
- < Refraining from doing extreme works that can cause the breaking of bone-like lifting heavy things or doing hard exercises.
Immediately after diagnosing the disease, consult a Rheumatologists (a specialist who deals with conditions like osteoporosis) because it is a sensitive condition and professional help is required. Take proper medications and supplements prescribed by the doctor.