Anger is completely a normal emotion that comes out due to the chemical reactions happening inside our body. The epinephrine and non-epinephrine play the role of chemistry when we are angry. These reactions tempt the adrenaline to push the emotions out of the body. Now let us move on to the medical terms on anger. During the adrenaline release, the muscles get tightened and the heart rate increases suddenly. This makes your face and hands to feel the rush.
Anger is a healthier one, but if it is not managed after a certain level of outburst, the result will be in danger. Anger plays a vital role in dealing with emotions inside your body. But, excessive anger brings heavy damage to the heart. It is better to prevent by keeping your emotions balanced and neutralized.
Anger is very well connected with human psychology. And no man runs his life without undergoing anger in his daily life. Anger management helps you to build a good emotional life with family and also looking at the business more effectively. It helps you to achieve the goals in free-spirited by keeping the things balanced. The stress life is no more if the anger is under your control
Effects of anger:
Our body runs with a "fight or flight" mechanism during tougher times. It triggers a response to anger, anxiety, and stress that are to be followed. The adrenaline glands make the stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline to flood the body with stress. This brings the increased heart rate, blood pressure, physical exertion and increased respiration.
However, there are severe issues associated with anger if it is not managed well. They are as below:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Abdominal pain
Ideas to manage anger:
- It’s better to walk out: If it is really hard to face the situation, it is better to walk away temporarily.
- Acceptance: The emotions are quite common and need not stress it out. It’s good to accept ourselves by taking it as normal.
- Explore the Reason and solution: every problem has its solution, likewise finding the solution for your anger helps you to prevent the anger on similar occasions.
- Meditation and yoga: The body and mind need some relaxation. Meditation and yoga help the temper to get neutralized.
- Developing relaxation skills: taking a deep breath, listening to music, doing hobbies will reduce the temper.
These temper control ideas find an effective way of controlling anger. Make use of these solutions to feel free from anger.